Sunday, November 8, 2009

T3 Triathlon Times

So the times for my Tri were finally posted online. My bike and run were decent and my swim was OK. The dude that took second overall had an incredible bike. He was so dang fast and did the course in like 22 minutes. I did it in 26, he smoked everyone, pretty amazing. Well here are my times. The places are wrong on the website but you can check out the other guys times there.

Telos T3 Tri Results

Here are my splits.

Run 17:35 (2nd Overall, leader ran 17:13)
T1 1:02 (Really bad I thought I was faster)
Bike 26:41 (10th fastest bike, 1 and 2 overall had the 2nd and 1st fastest rides, respectively)
T2 :42 (Pretty good transition, 1st place did it in 31 and 2nd in 46)
Swim 8:06

Total Time 54:09

I thought it was very interesting to note that the fastest overall swim was the 3rd overall woman and the first overall woman (who was fourth overall, right behind me, had the 5th fastest swim, they both beat the 1st overall male who beat me by about 1:35, the second place guy only beat me by about 30 seconds in the swim)

I'd say my times were respectable and I'm pretty happy

1 comment:

  1. Nice race. I thought it was pretty funny how close our running times were. I wish I had time to do more races out here, but it's hard enough to find time to train let alone race. See ya in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete