Saturday, November 7, 2009

St George Ironman Bike 1 loop

Here is the route
Well I better at least write what I did, Friday morning, I started there on Snow Canyon Rd and went to Ivins and then Gunlock and Veyo then back to St george and home. About 50miles in 3 hours around 16 mph. It felt good, but my shoulders were tired, I need to be on the bike more. Then on Sat. Kris and I ran the Snow Canyon 5K it was fun uphill at the beginning but it was an out and back so it was downhill for the last mile here are my times:
7:05
7:01
6:43 for a 6:56 average, 21:48 was my time.
Both Kris and I won 1st in our ages, by a long ways, 7-10 min gaps with the second place folks. It was tons of fun so now I have my averages for each race.
7:00 5K Snow Canyon Nov 09
7:25 10K Galloping Goose Denver Oct 09
7:35 1/2 marathon Riverton March 09
8:10 Marathon St George Oct 09
Now I just need to keep the speed or improve on these times.
Here is our picture of out first place glassware.

1 comment: