Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11/11/2009 - Ryan

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Rosecreek Loop

Date: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 8:45 PM
Intensity: Easy - Windy
Mile 1 - 5:52 (Way off...my watch was messed up. I shows I started running in the field way behing my house and the elevation was way off, not sure why)
Mile 2 - 7:12
Mile 3 - 7:08
Mile 4 - 6:40
Mile 5 - 6:37
Mile .53 - 3:41
Average - 6:43
Distance - 5.53 miles
Overall Time - 37:12

So this run was about as bad as last night. I just feel so slow and heavy. It was really windy, we have a big storm coming in. I'm not sure what happened to my watch. My first mile was probably around 7:00. I wish I ran that fast. Oh and I almost got hit by Bambi. I saw what I thought was a huge dog running towards me through a yard and then when it was about 5 feet away I saw it was a deer. It scared the crap out of me. I was on a dark street. It just jaunted across the road and hopped the fence into a field. That was all the excitement for my run.

1 comment:

  1. LOL. That is hilarious about the deer. I sometimes think I see things when I run on the river trail late at night, but I've never had a deer attack me. Usually it's just rabbits and sometimes I'll see an occasional coyote.

    I don't know about saying I'm getting fast, but I am definitely starting to feel a lot more comfortable on my runs. I just need to mix in some biking and swimming to let my running muscles rest.

    ReplyDelete