Wednesday, November 4, 2009

10/3/09 - Jeff

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Challenger Park 6 Mile Loop

Another 6 mile loop. It felt pretty easy again and I can definitely say I feel like I am finally getting my legs back under me. I'm not fast, but I also don't get super fatigued or sore after my runs anymore. I am hoping to do a longer run this weekend. Here were my stats.

Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009 - 8:19 PM
Intensity: Easy
Mile 1 - 6:24
Mile 2 - 6:31
Mile 3 - 6:44
Mile 4 - 6:57
Mile 5 - 7:07
Mile 6 - 6:48
Average - 6:45
Distance - 6.01 miles
Overall Time - 40:39
Average HR - 162

What's that you say...I've now got an average heart rate? That's right, I got my HR monitor in the mail last night and I had to test it out. I LOVE it. That's just one more thing for me to track as I train. Legs and body are feeling good.

The one thing that I really liked from the e-mail from Dad's wannabe trainer was point #4 about the food intake. I'm now asking myself throughout the day as I stop by the candy bowl..."Do I really want to carry this for 140 miles?". It's actually been helping. Right now my weight is at 167. I've been sitting between 167 & 169 for about a month now. I'd really like to get it down below 160 and dream of it below 155, but I definitely need to do more than just exercise to get it there. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment