Thursday, November 19, 2009

11/18/2009 - Ryan

So this run was so embarrassing that I am not even going to post you a link. Lets just say it was about 8.5 miles and took me very close to an hour. The last 3 miles by left hamstring was really hurting. I'm not sure why. Now today it is sore and my left achilles really hurts. I might take a day off to rest it. Don't want to get injured. I think I need to start stretching better.

DISTANCE: 8.5 Miles
TIME: about 1 hour
PACE: Embarrassing

Oh, I tried to go to the new In N' Out today for lunch. Lets just say they have cops controlling traffic and have closed off a road so that people can wait in a double stacked drive-thru line. I think I'll wait a week or so to do. I also drove by on my way work and the drive thru was packed at 9:00, 10-15 cars that I saw. There was probably more.

No comments:

Post a Comment