Friday, November 20, 2009

The Embarcadero

Well I couldn't find anywhere new to run yesterday morning so I decided to head back down to the Embarcadero and run the coastline again. I ran about 6 miles and felt pretty good. I ran up around the baseball stadium again and I also ran up and down some of the piers. When you look at the map it looks like I was running in the Ocean. Anyway, it was a pretty relaxing run. Oh and by the way, I don't think I have ever seen so many people running in the morning than I do here. It seriously feels like a race because there are so many people running.

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for The Embarcadero

Date: Thursday, November 19, 2009 - 6:55 AM
Intensity: Easy
Mile 1 - 6:28
Mile 2 - 6:42
Mile 3 - 6:46
Mile 4 - 6:42
Mile 5 - 6:30
Mile .93 - 6:03
Average - 6:37
Average H.R - 163 BPM
Distance - 5.93 miles
Overall Time - 39:13

No comments:

Post a Comment