Monday, November 16, 2009

AT&T Ball Park, Peir 39, Fisherman's Warf.....

So where did you run today? I saw a few interesting sites.....

AT&T Ball Park
Fishermans Warf

Ghirardelli Square
So yeah, I'm in San Fran for the week doing some "training" for PWC. The only training that has been on my mind is running. It is pretty crazy to run at sea level after running at more than a mile high. It was pretty funny because I spent a bunch of time on Sunday figuring out all the sites that I could run by while I was here. Tonight was a good start but there is more to come. Here were my stats.

Date: Monday, November 16, 2009 - 6:34 PM
Intensity: Medium - Sea Level
Mile 1 - 6:34
Mile 2 - 6:20
Mile 3 - 6:22
Mile 4 - 6:16
Mile 5 - 6:26
Mile 6 - 6:33
Mile 7 - 6:32
Mile 8 - 6:31
Mile .21 - 1:13
Average - 6:26
Average HR - 165 BPM
Distance - 8.21 miles
Overall Time - 52:51

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for AT&T Park, Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square

The heart rate was higher than I would have liked, but I was all excited to get a run in San Fransisco onto my watch so I went a little harder that I thought I was going to go. I'm going to try and run a little slower tomorrow and let my body rest a little. I feel like I've pushed, pushed, pushed without giving my body a rest.

3 comments:

  1. Dude, nice run. I didn't know u were in San Fran. It looks like u ran below sea level for a bit. That is pretty cool running right a long the coast for the whole time. Much better than my lame runs. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky dog, that is the prettiest place in the world to run. Way to go, I wish I was there, I have been looking at swimming from Alcatraz to the wharf. That would be fun, 1.5 miles with wetsuits would be the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets do it. Road Trip to Alcatraz w/ wetsuits in tow!

    ReplyDelete