Thursday, November 5, 2009

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Untitled

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Rosecreek Loop

So I went for a run tonight. It was like 65 degrees a stiff south wind, but warm. I felt horrible at the beginning. I think it was that 16 lb burrito I ate for lunch at Rancheritos, but boy was it good. I felt heavy and sluggish the first couple miles and it probably didn't help that I was climbing. But in the end I was cruising and ran a quick couple miles.

Date: Thursday, November 5, 2009 - 6:20 PM
Intensity: Easy - Windy
Mile 1 - 7:11
Mile 2 - 7:04
Mile 3 - 6:33
Mile 4 - 6:21
Mile 5 - 6:06
Mile .26 - 1:36
Average - 6:37
Distance - 5.26 miles
Overall Time - 34:54

1 comment:

  1. Dang, you did pick it up there towards the end. It'll be nice when I'm out in Utah to be able to run with someone. It gets awfully boring and hard to stay motivated

    ReplyDelete