Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Run Dedicated to Whitney

My run this morning was dedicated to Whitney and her favorite family the Tanners......

The Tanners
Full House (Alamo Square)

As I ran past the Tanner's house this morning, I couldn't help but think of Whitney and all the good laughs that the Tanner's gave us for so many years. Since I was in the neighborhood, I decided to stopped by to see how everyone was doing.

It was nice to catch up with Danny and all the kids. I couldn't believe how grown up Michelle was....although she looked skinnier now than she did on the show. Joey of course was cracking jokes left and right. I wasn't able to talk with DJ because she was out hangin with Kimmy Gibler. Stephanie was a little upset because she wasn't invited to go, but she got over it. Of course Jesse was downstairs in the basement saying "Have Mercy" over and over again.

Unfortunately I had to get back to my run so I wasn't able to stay for lunch, but they wanted me to tell Whitney hi. So Whitney, the gang says "Hi, and thanks for being the only person to still watch re-runs of our show!!"

After my star studded stop, I ran past the Trans American Tower and called it a day.


Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Alamo Square & The Trans American Tower

Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - 6:32 AM
Intensity: Easy
Mile 1 - 6:29
Mile 2 - 6:58
Mile 3 - 7:12
Mile 4 - 7:10
Mile 5 - 7:41
Mile 6 - 6:50
Average - 7:03
Average HR - 166 BPM
Distance - 6.01 miles
Overall Time - 42:26

2 comments:

  1. that was the funniest thing i have ever read. loved it. especially uncle jessie in the basement hollaring have mercy!!!
    lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, too bad katie and bailee with still catch an old episode every once in a while

    ReplyDelete