Tuesday, November 17, 2009

China Town, Lombard St & Hoit Tower

Well I ran a different route this morning and this is what I saw....

China Town

Lombard Street

Hoit Tower
It was a pretty sweet run I must say. I was a little bummed because my watch lost satellite reception for a little while after Lombard street, but once I got to the top of hoit tower I waited until it found satellite connection before I left.

Also, I didn't realize how hilly SF is once you get away from the ocean. It is an incredibly steep climb up the hill from my hotel to the top of Nod Hill and I was huffin and puffin. My watch says I only went about


Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Chinatown, Lombard St & Coit Tower
Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 6:00 PM
Intensity: Easy
Mile 1 - 7:34
Mile 2 - 11:57 (This is when I lost the satellite...the time kept going, but my distance didn't)
Mile 3 - 6:39
Mile 4 - 6:53
Mile .76 - 5:29
Average - 8:06 (I'm pretty sure it was closer to 7 because of my 2nd mile)
Average HR - 160 BPM
Distance - 4.76 (Closer to 6 miles)
Overall Time - 38:35 (It was actually closer to 41 or 42 because my watch didn't start until I was a little ways up the hill)

I wish I could run places like this every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment