Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ryan's Sweet Training

Today....slept until 8:15
Yesterday...slept until 8:20
Tuesday...slept until 8:00 (Davis woke up and Katie was running so I had to get up early)
Monday...slept until 8:00 ish. I don't really remember though.

As you can see I am real motivated. I say it's because I am still recovering from my Marathon. I need to rest my legs. I am disappointed that I haven't ridden my bike to work this week. Its been beautiful. Maybe I will ride tomorrow and now maybe since I am motivated by your guys weak attempts at training I will go our for a run now.

Oh Jeff...1990 called they want their Nike Trainers back...boom roasted. Unless you like training in lead boots that take 200 miles to break in I would recommend Mizunos. They are the bomb.

Oh and Jeff you need to send me a training program. I can't get motivated unless I have a schedule in front of me. So send it my way.

PAZ AFUERA

No comments:

Post a Comment