Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for BBK's High School easy

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for BBK's High School easy

Well excuse me, I didn't realize I was putting up all of my training. Lets see, an easy spin 30Min on Monday. Six miles on Tues around the High School, the weather was just turning, just got a little wet. Then, swam for 40min this morning.(Wed). I swam with the heart monitor, and it seamed to work fine (waterproof yes), except. I might need to shave my chest, it keep pulling my hair, 2 when I would kick off the edge, the water force would push the monitor down my chest. So I had to keep pushing it up, I haven't looked at the results to see if it was working the whole time, but I noticed I was in the 133HR area, my run on Tuesday my average was 139HR. So it will be fun the start looking at my HR. If anyone finds a good HR training method or chart let us know. Sorry no picture of me in the pool, its okay because with the HR monitor, my flesh was hanging all over the place. It looked like I had a manbra that was real skinny.
Run Skinny

No comments:

Post a Comment