Saturday, April 17, 2010

Still Training

I am actually still training, but you guys know that. Jeff wussed out today and didn't go on a ride with me. I manned up and climbed to the top of Suncrest...that is quite the climb. It's like 8-10% grade the whole way. On my way down I felt like I was going to crash several times and wasn't even going 40 MPH. Some dude blew by me and I swear he was going at least 50. I think I am going to have to replace my brakes because I was riding them so hard. The crosswinds and swirling winds didn't help. Anyway, it was a nice ride. Great day. I did a total of 30 miles in about 1:40. All alone. I have a nasty sinus infection and my legs have felt sore, especially my hammys all week. I hope I get better soon.

Totals for the week

Swim: 4000 Yards Swimming
Bike: 3 hrs 10 Min 52 Miles on the Roads 1 day on the spin bike.
Run: 2 hrs 35 Min 24 Miles

Total Time 7 Hours 50 Minutes


Totals for Week of our time in St. George

Swim: 2 Hours 15 Min , 4000 Yards + Swimming at Sandhollow a little over an hour
Bike: 6.5 hrs 70 Miles on St. George Course, 3+ Hours on Spin Bike
Run: 3 Hours 20 Min 30 Miles

Total Time 13 Hours 15 Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment