Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ironman in 1 week.




I went to Denver to run but as you can see I ran into cute little Troy
Okay the Ironman isn't in a week, I just completed all of the event distance in one weeks time frame. No one says the week needs to start on a Sat or Sun. Cause I'm starting on Friday and ending on Thursday, still only 7 days. I had the chance to come to Denver and see little Troy and his family. Kris and my paths passed in the air as she came home and I flew to Denver. I got my last long run 15miles in Denver going up and down the hills to the river. It was a fun little trip, still a little cold 40's, I'm sure we will need to prepare for the heat in St George in 2 weeks from today.
Total
Swim 1:10 min just two times at the pool.
Bike 2:00 just 2 times but once on the road for 18miles
Run 4:10 29 miles, 3 runs with a long of 15 in Denver
Total 7:20 hrs
Here is the link to the Denver run Jeff http://connect.garmin.com/activity/30302010

No comments:

Post a Comment