Sunday, April 25, 2010

THE LAST WEEK BEFORE THE END!!!!!

Well here we are in the last week of training, where we really are not training, but we are just cruising to the finish. I did a little more that I may have wanted, I was a little over tired on Sat. but Sunday is here and I'm feeling a lot better. I just want to get to bed early and be real rested this week. I did bike to work on the only good day of the week, I went about 30 miles each way, I had a great ride. I also ran the Earth Day 10K with Ryan, he came in 1st and I was 9th overall. (only about 85 people raced). My pace was 7:14 for the 6.4 miles. Here are my total for the real last week of training.
Running 14 miles 1:50 hr
Swimming 6000 yards 2:00 hr
Biking 86 miles 4:30 hr
TOTALS 100 miles and 8:20 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment